When visitors fill out a contact form on the site we collect the data shown in the form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number, or other information that you voluntarily give to us will be stored by the Site when you fill out a contact form request. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Cookies and website analytics
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of your information
Having accurate information about users permits us to provide our users with a smooth, efficient, and customized Site experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver communications, newsletters, and other information regarding services and the Site to you.
- Email you a response when you fill out a contact form.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by Unsubscribing from email communications.